Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Fuck you bitch!

She walks and talks like queen Elizabeth the 2nd
With a gentle sway in her own snobbish way
Her fiery tongue knows no limits
She hangs on to every minute mistake I commit

She thinks she is so damn pretty
But I’m sorry missy
You’re like the world most worst
Koththu Rotty

I wonder what she do or say
If I suggest her with kindness and love
To go and fucking Jump
in The Beare Lake

I really hate to tell you
that i cannot really scratch
Or touch that itch
all i have to say is that,
Fuck you bitch!

1 comment:

  1. the lines u picking up was damn crazy
    but The imagery and the words you used to describe your emotions where amazing.
    This was different and sweet. I enjoyed it very much. You managed to change my mine about these type of writes. You were creative with an excellent

    ReplyDelete